A world class university
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. 澳门葡京游戏app is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2020 QS World University Rankings®.
The University has a world-class reputation and is made up of 6 equally renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
Kick-start your creative future at 澳门葡京游戏app
We have launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders:
- Half the Turner Prize nominees and both winners in 2016 and 2017 were 澳门葡京游戏app alumni. 澳门葡京游戏app has produced over half of all Turner Prize winners since its inception in 1984.
- 36 of the 77 Royal Academicians are 澳门葡京游戏app alumni, serving or former staff.
- Over two thirds of the winners of British Designer of the Year are 澳门葡京游戏app alumni. 澳门葡京游戏app alumni have taken home the award for the past 3 years running (2015-2017).
- 14% (20) of the current Royal Designers for Industry are 澳门葡京游戏app alumni.
- Over half of the fashion designers that showed at London Fashion Week 2018 are 澳门葡京游戏app alumni.
- Other alumni have gone on to take home some of the industry’s most prestigious art and design awards including the BP Portrait Award, Jerwood Prize, Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize, Queen Elizabeth II Award for British Design, Minerva Medal, BAFTAs, Golden Globes and Oscars.
What we offer to students
Our students have access to state of the art facilities, including workshops with letterpress machinery, studio theatres and gallery space. Students can also make use of the University’s libraries and archives for research into hundreds of years of the greatest artists and designers. Find out more about the University’s Colleges.
澳门葡京游戏app’s inspiring teaching faculty is made up of professional artists, practitioners, designers, technicians, critics and theorists, all on hand to deliver cutting-edge programmes and courses.
The University dominates when it comes to fashion education with 2 of the world’s top 4 undergraduate fashion courses taught at 澳门葡京游戏app Colleges according to the Business of Fashion (Bof) Rankings in 2017. 澳门葡京游戏app was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2017 for our Foundation Diploma in Art and Design.
Everyone's identity matters
澳门葡京游戏app is home to a diverse body of 18,000 students from 130 countries. We are proud of our international student and staff community and we are committed to ensuring that the University offers an inclusive and supportive environment for everyone. Learn more about student diversity and staff diversity at 澳门葡京游戏app.
Your career platform
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
After graduation, students automatically join the 澳门葡京游戏app Alumni Association – this has grown to a global network with over 200,000 members. We are proud to have produced some of the most influential talents in art, design, fashion, communication and performance.
Leaders in creative knowledge and education
In 2015 we launched an ambitious 7 year strategy with 4 key areas that will focus on ensuring 澳门葡京游戏app maintains its reputation as a world-class place of learning.
Learn more about our 4 strategic areas:
- Transformative Education
- World-leading Research and Enterprise
- Communication and Collaboration
- Building an Inspirational Environment
How we spend our money
澳门葡京游戏app reinvests all of its money to support students with funds put into building development, facilities and course progression. Find out more about how we spend our money and what happens to any surplus.
澳门葡京游戏app strategy 2015-22
Learn about our ambitious 7-year strategy