Welcome to University IT Services
We provide IT systems and support to the 澳门葡京游戏app community. We offer help and support for:
Leaving 澳门葡京游戏app in summer 2020?
Starting a new course?
Setting up your 澳门葡京游戏app network and email account
- You can access to your 澳门葡京游戏app email account approximately 10 weeks before the start of your course (and within 72 hours thereafter) if you have firmly accepted your place.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- After clicking the link, a second email will be sent to you containing further instructions.
After setting your password, you will have access to your 澳门葡京游戏app email account via Office 365 and Moodle, 澳门葡京游戏app’s virtual learning environment.
You’ll get access to the 澳门葡京游戏app network and other computer services 24 hours aft you've enrolled onto your course. Use your student ID and password to access most 澳门葡京游戏app systems and applications. Please note that the Accommodation website and 澳门葡京游戏app eStore do not use your 澳门葡京游戏app username and password.
Didn't receive the email?
- Check it has been more than 72 hours since firmly accepting your place.
- Try checking your Junk folder for the email.
- If you still haven’t received an email please contact IT Services on +44 (0)20 7514 9898 or email email@example.com.
Password not working?
- If you’re unable to set your password, or are experiencing problems once logged in, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7514 9898