澳门葡京游戏app is home to Europe’s largest postgraduate arts and design community and each College has its own thriving postgraduate environment.
Our 6 prestigious Colleges offer a wide range of taught courses leading to postgraduate qualifications:
- Masters (MA, MFA, MRes, MSc, MBA; M ARCH) - these taught courses generally represent 180 credits and typically require between 1–2 years of full-time study
- Certificates and diplomas - several of our Colleges offer courses leading to Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) qualifications. These courses are as academically challenging but are generally shorter than master's courses and represent fewer credits.
Apply to a Postgraduate Taught Course
Step 1: Choose your course
If you’re an international student, you can contact one of our international representatives from your country or area to receive personalised advice and support with your application and to hear about upcoming 澳门葡京游戏app visits to your country, including portfolio workshops and interviews.
Step 2: Check the entry requirements
- Read the entry requirements on the ‘How to apply’ section on your chosen course page carefully before applying.
- Courses might ask for an essay, CV, portfolio, study proposal, or personal statement as part of the application process. View these tips for portfolio preparation.
- If English isn’t your native language, you’ll usually need to meet an English language requirement.
Step 3: Think about funding
- Fees information is on your specific course page
- Use the scholarship finder tool to explore a range of additional funding options or take a look at our UK/EU Postgraduate Scholarships and International Postgraduate Scholarships.
- UK/EU students may also be eligible for a Postgraduate Master's Loan of over £11,000 from the UK government.
Step 4: Apply
You can make an application to a postgraduate taught course from October onwards.
The deadline for applications varies from course to course, so make sure you check the ‘How to apply’ section of the course page you're interested in for more details.
If you’re a Home/EU applicant, apply using the online application form that you’ll find on the course page.
If you’re an International applicant, you can apply in 2 different ways:
- Through an overseas representative in your country
- Through a direct application via the online application form. These can be found on the specific course page you want to apply for.
By applying through an international representative you’ll have access to benefits including in-country interviews and personalised support throughout the application and enrolment process.
Step 5: Wait for a decision
After you’ve applied, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your login details for the 澳门葡京游戏app Portal. We’ll contact you by email to ask you to upload any additional information, which might include inviting you to provide documents or book an interview. Make sure you check your email regularly, including spam folders.
Once we’ve reviewed and assessed your application, we’ll contact you via the 澳门葡京游戏app Portal to let you know whether your application has been successful.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.