University of the Arts London (澳门葡京游戏app), ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2020 QS World University Rankings®, has a world class reputation for inspiring creativity through innovative curriculum that is designed to prepare students for the careers of the future.
Every year, we continue to launch the careers of the creative and cultural innovators that go on to be industry leaders.
Our Professional Development courses at University of the Arts London take this same energy and apply it specifically to working professionals.
What to expect
- Available as 1, 2 and 3 day intensive courses
- Aimed at working professionals
- Taught at an intermediate and advanced level
- Designed to inspire
- Based on the 澳门葡京游戏app methods of teaching and tailored specifically to industry leaders and practitioners
- Designed to complement the work we do with our Business & Innovation clients and partners.
Courses can include
- Practical element with structured learning
- Availability of spaces that get your creativity flowing
- Collaborative and enriching sessions
- Discussions that question industry norms
- Thought provoking seminars.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Short course stories
Magnum documentary photography - Anselm Ebulue
Join documentary photographer Anselm Ebulue in conversation as he discusses his career to date. July 16 at 12pm
Inside the shop window - Debbie Flowerday
Join Debbie Flowerday as she explores the art of window display and design. July 31 at 12pm
First steps into styling - John William
Putting together his advice for budding fashion stylists, industry expert and 澳门葡京游戏app Short Courses tutor and editor John William, talks us through how you can get started – what your fashion stylist portfolio could include, some myth
Student Story: Crystal McGregor, Footwear Illustration
In this week's Student Stories, we dip into Crystal McGregor's experience taking the Footwear: Fashion Drawing and Illustration course taught by Ana Stankovic-Fitzgerald. Like many others, lockdown has given her the chance to explore a potential